Rob continues Gila’s Modern Technology Watches hacker-movie education with the 1992 film Sneakers, a techno-classic in which an all-star cast engages in text-mode and heist-mode battles over a magic box of HAX.
Will this be more fun for Gila than her previous forays into cyberpunk standards, or will it prove as incomprehensible as a pile of random Scrabble tiles?
- Check out this article by Stephen Tobolowsky chronicling his own memories of the Sneakers shoot.
- A text transcript of this episode is available.
- Subscribe to this feed address or search for “Modern Technology Watches” in your podcast-listener of choice.
- Find more episodes and info on this podcast’s homepage.
- Contact us by email or voice with your thoughts and questions!