Modern Technology Breaks is a combination scripted/improv surreal sketch-comedy podcast taking place behind the scenes at a mysterious podcast network run from a sub-basement studio in the bizarre end of New York City. Sketchy comedy, parodies of other podcasts, behind-the-scenes bickering, peeks into parallel worlds, and more all come together to make the Modern Technology Podcast Network what it is.
Join station owners Rob and Gila, their grumpily-affable engineer Breslau, and a growing stable of other characters and personalities as they all do their best to get through another episode.
Newcomers to this podcast might like to listen in release order as it does get appreciably serial in nature, but it’s not an absolute requirement. You do you.
- Subscribe directly to this podcast’s RSS feed, listen via Apple, Google, Spotify, Amazon, Stitcher, iHeart, YouTube, or Spreaker, or search for “Modern Technology Breaks” in your podcast directory of choice.
- What’s all that music?
- See all this site’s news posts about this program.
- Send us your questions, comments, and other listener feedback via email or voicemail.
Episode Guide & transcripts
|Episode 101||Released May 3, 2019|
Starring Rob and Gila with special guest Nicola Rose.
- The Black Ferret – Episode 1
- Here In Creepy Town
- Grundy Kipling at City Hall
- The SEPPO Problem
- I Finally Saw That Movie
- The Guy Who Is In Really Weird Jail
|Episode 102||Released October 1, 2020|
Starring Rob and Gila with special guests Angela Assal and Nicola Rose.
- The Black Ferret – Episode 2
- Clever Communication
- Grundy Kipling at the State Capitol
- Florence Is Alive
- The Chamber of Commerce President
- Two Weeks In West Islip DVD Commentary