Here at Modern.Technology (and its production company, Joyful Firefly, LLC) our policy is that you have privacy.
- We don’t track you beyond this site at all.
- You’re not creating user accounts or signing into anything.
- We don’t gather or share personally-identifiable information (PII)
- We don’t accept paid ads of any kind on our site, or in our content for that matter.
- We don’t have any relationships with data-soaking ad companies.
- We don’t keep any individually-meaningful usage logs beyond those needed for this website to function on a purely technical basis. We can see how many viewers or listeners our work has, just as the operators of all websites or podcasts can, but we don’t know who they are in any individually-loggable sense. That being said, none of the minimal logs we do have are ever shared with anyone for any reason.
- We don’t share communications sent to us through this site unless it’s listener-mail sent to a particular podcast, and as such intended for listener-mailbag-type use on that podcast, and even then we respect limitations on sharing PII.
- Frankly, we don’t really care what you’re up to. We’re just happy you’re here, and that’s enough for us!
If you decide to completely block Spreaker while web-browsing and it prevents you from accessing our MP3 files stored on their servers you can still freely access all our content by loading our podcasts directly in your favorite podcast-listening software or service, or by going to our page at the Internet Archive which contains all our work in FLAC and MP3 audio formats.